WHO IS THE CREATIVE TEACHER AWARD FOR?
The Creative Teacher Award (CTA) is a worldwide competition that honors the participation of outstanding teachers around the world, in partnership with Global Hippo Association and Gatehouse Awards. The primary goal of CTA is to ack- nowledge and enhance instructional excellence among teachers.
WHY CHOOSE CREATIVE TEACHER AWARD?
Creative Teacher Award acknowledges and celebrates teachers who implement front line teaching strategies for academic excellence, implementing educational technology.
•It promotes and encourages best practices in education.
•It fosters a global culture of improvement and innovation within the teaching profession.
All teachers worldwide are eligible to apply for the Creative Teacher Award (CTA), regardless of their employment status (full-time or part-time) or subject specialisation.
All teachers applying will receive the following incentives:
• Two complimentary online courses;
• Creative Teacher Award participation and course-completion certificates;
• National and International rankings;
• Personalised report on each application including an action plan for future improvement.
SPECIAL PRIZES FOR WINNERS
• Winners will be flown to Italy for the Hippo Olympiad Finals in September 2024, on a full expenses paid-trip.
• Cash prizes will be given to the winners: $700 for the 1st Winner, $500 for the 2nd.
Winner, and $300 for the 3rd Winner..
• Winners will be showcased on TEFL Wonderland Wall of Fame.
Global Hippo Association and Gatehouse Awards websites
• A 15% discount on all TEFL Wonderland courses will be provided to teachers in the winners’ schools..
FOR MORE IMFORMATIONS
about CTA and how to apply, please visit the official website